* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: No Pain, No Loss--Day 4--224.5 Pounds (2 lbs lost)

Monday, February 2, 2009

No Pain, No Loss--Day 4--224.5 Pounds (2 lbs lost)

I know it seems like I'm going to wrong way because of that unreasonable loss after one day. I'm not concerned about the weight as I am about the attitude and approach I'm taking towards dieting. This past weekend wasn't too bad except for one thing: NO ENOUGH PAIN! Pain is a relative term. What I'm looking for are hunger pains that are really just discomforts that let you know it is time to eat. I still have too much eating in anticipation of being hungry soon. Some of that was my situation over the weekend of being at places like Hal & Mal's where getting food wasn't a good option.

For now, what I need to do is get busy and get going. I'm down to one yogurt in the work refrigerator and I need to stop at WalMart on the way into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment