* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: No Pain, No Loss--Day 7--224 Pounds (2.5 lbs lost)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

No Pain, No Loss--Day 7--224 Pounds (2.5 lbs lost)

It wasn't a great day from the results or the effort point of view. It happens, and it especially happens when I get exhausted and the whole day seems to be focused on getting to the end of the day. The only way I made it to the Wednesday night get together was by taking off at 3 and going home for a nap.

Naps are a wonderful thing, especially when they are a pleasant little pick me up during the day. The problem with me is that my naps come when it's either a nap in bed or falling asleep at the desk. It's not an age problem--haven't we been reading the same stories lately in regards to high school students who are working more and more hours during the school year? It's a problem of trying to cram too many things into too few hours. That's my problem and while there is an easy solution on the surface, there's no easy solution in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment