* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: March 15, 2009--220.5 Pounds

Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 15, 2009--220.5 Pounds

I can't take much credit for the weight going down. I weighed yesterday before 5am and today it was closer to 8:30. That makes a difference. My Saturday schedule was getting up at 5 and sitting down at the computer to work on photos. Outside of a trip to Target to pick up an item that I delivered to Mother, I was working on photos from 5 in the morning till 11:30 at night.

During that 16 hours or so that I was working on photos, it did listen to music and I did keep up with two baseball games on the internet and I read an internet story here and there. Basically though, I stayed with the task of working on photos, cramming in two 8-hour work days into a single day. Now I need to get on with at least 8 hours of work today. I need to put in 16 hours, but my body can't take it and there are some things in my real life that need to get done before I start another work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment