* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: March 7, 2009--221 Pounds

Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 7, 2009--221 Pounds

I splurge a little on myself yesterday, getting a small combo at Wendy's after going by Millsaps to have my photo taken. It was a day when I needed a little splurging and in addition to a regular day of eating, I stopped at a pawn shop and bought some used DVDs and then watched two of them Friday night. My life would be better if I had more Frank-time, but that has become so hard to find of late.

On the weigh-in today, it didn't help that I weighed in the middle of the night (see below). I couldn't sleep, something that hasn't been a problem of late. This time it was because I started thinking about a new project that really needs to be done, it could have very worthwhile results for others, and I don't think anyone else will do it if I don't. As a matter of fact, it is highly unlikely that anyone else will do it. This is where all the Frank-time goes, flying away to good causes that help me in a way while usually helping others more directly. There are times when I feel like I need to be put under house arrest to protect me from myself. That's probably the only way I'll stop and take care of myself.

(After posting this, I had a big can of pineapple chunks and then I went back to bed till 8:30. When I weighed then, I was 220 pounds despite having eaten. It just goes to show how the weigh-in is tied in with how early I weigh in the morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment