* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: April 27, 2009--220.5 Pounds (go figure)

Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27, 2009--220.5 Pounds (go figure)

I haven't been weighing myself lately because there hasn't been any reason to expect anything other than bad news. Last week my work day ended at noon each day as I tapped into my vacation time to work on photos. There simply wasn't time to do much walking and my hope was to somehow maintain the 222-224 range by not going crazy with the snacking. Why my weight dropped to 220.5 is a mystery.

This week I'll still be busy on Millsaps photos. After that I could be busy for the next 4 months getting several years of other photos organized, editied and posted. Plus, I have so many non-photography things that are in disarray and need lots of attention. Somewhere in all that there needs to be time set aside for walking and other exercise. How I'm going to find that time is just as much a mystery to me was the weight loss was this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment