* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: April 3, 2009

Friday, April 3, 2009

April 3, 2009

It's time to start caring again. Mostly it times to stop eating again. I've gotten myself in a big mess with my weight, carrying way to much fat to consider myself healthy. In addition, my activity level has dropped to the point where my fitness level is a joke.

This losing weight and getting back some fitness has to move up the ladder of priorities. It won't replace the photos at the top of the heap, but it has to be almost at that level. That's really the key--it has to fall into the obsession category like the photos. This wishy-washy approach doesn't work, it leaves too many excuses for failure. I need to be obsessed with getting this weight off--how to get to that point isn't quite clear. At least I can be obsessed today with the idea that I won't eat unless I'm hungry. No need to count calories--just don't eat unless I'm hungry--and that goes double for all the Easter candy that people have out at their desks.

9:40--A good day to get willpower. One of the ladies brought a whole bunch of cookies and brownies for her co-workers today. They look great and I'm sure they taste great. I'll pass. At this very moment, I want to make some big changes in my life. The weight and fitness is a key part, but far from all of the things I want to change. My life needs a huge overhaul and hopefully I'll be able to push through long enough to create some major changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment