* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: April 9, 2009--224 Pounds

Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 9, 2009--224 Pounds

I could tell you that the uptick today is because of the Wednesday night get together and the following trip through the Wendy's drive-thru, but the uptick is really because I'm not trying very hard. My serious dieting effort is always waiting in reserve, waiting until I get through this batch of photos or the next. I'm waiting for that mythical stretch of time when I'll be able to concentrate on getting fit and losing weight. That time period truly is a myth.

The overload of photography will always be there until I adjust my priorities. Right now I don't walk in the morning and evening because I have so many photos to process. That needs to be flipped. I need to say that I can't take photos of an event because I have less time for photos due to my walking in the morning and evening. There will always be more things to photograph than time available, so waiting for that workload to slack off is pointless. I have to take that time out of the realm of free time and make it assigned time, a part of the day where the first priority is some exercise.

It's a good plan. I'm going to start it just as soon as I get through with these spring sports at Millsaps. Or after I do the St. Paddy Day Parade photos. And I still need to finish up the photos from last year's Jubilee Jam, plus that's coming up in June. And organizing the family photos needs to be done as soon as I get out from under the 2008-09 Millsaps photos. And, and, and.

No comments:

Post a Comment