* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: May 14, 2009--218.5 Pounds (5 pounds lost)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14, 2009--218.5 Pounds (5 pounds lost)

I'm at work so we'll have to skip the scanning of the index card.

Yesterday wasn't great because of too many crackers and cereal bars needed to get through the day. It would have been a good day to leave early and take a nap. Instead, I left work at the regular time and then took a nap.

Not a long nap, and then I went out for a 4 mile walk. It's odd, but both napping and exercise seem to be good for exhaustion. The calorie count yesterday was between 2,000 and 2,500 so it was actually a good day for the diet when the exercise is added into the mix. Oh yeah, I skipped the Wednesday get together at Nick's. Part of the reason for that is the need to string together a lot of days without a major stumble.

Today will be a better day and I really want to get a nice drop between now and Monday morning. It's going to take a lot of good behavior to reach 213.5 by the end of the first month.

1 comment:

  1. 222.0 yesterday and 220.4 today. Another unique thing that is exclusive to this diet is an additional metric. Basically you can measure your ketosis state (which is the primary driver of low carb dieting) at any time you want. I can tell that my state is moderate to heavy ketosis which is suppose to increase my ability in weight loss.

    ReplyDelete