* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: May 26, 2009--219.5 Pounds (4 pounds lost)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26, 2009--219.5 Pounds (4 pounds lost)

Another early morning weight as it was obvious at 4 this morning that my sleep was over for the night. I got up and wrote tomorrow's slice of Frank post and naturally had a diet soda to help me think.

It would be nice to end this month with 7 pounds lost. That's not the goal, but it's better than nothing and it's better than 4. Progress is being made and clothes fitting better is confirmation of what I'm seeing on the scale. The walking is helping. I walked about 4 miles yesterday. Good for burning calories but it does nothing for my heart since I'm stopping to take photos or visiting with people I meet along the way. Once again, it's not a perfect routine but it's better than nothing.

This week I'll try to get by Millsaps and use the fitness center up there. I never knew that Millsaps alums could use it for free. That's a deal I need to take advantage of this summer while I have the time. I'm looking forward to hitting a racquetball again after giving up the sport several years ago when I dropped my YMCA membership. I need an activity like that to make me sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment