* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: May 29, 2009--220.5 Pounds (3 pounds lost)

Friday, May 29, 2009

May 29, 2009--220.5 Pounds (3 pounds lost)

Here are the recent numbers:

---About 2,500 calories yesterday.
---Walked about 3 miles to Millsaps and practiced racquetball for 10-15 minutes. Don't want to overdo this and really gimp up my hip.
---Walked about 4 miles with Boty this morning.
---Stretched about 20 minutes yesterday.

The last one is the biggest one. With the heat going up, the walking during office break periods has come to a halt. I've brought a yoga mat to work and plan on stretching during my breaks. Maybe, just maybe, that will help my leg to the point where I could actually jog, and I feel like jogging is the thing that would push my weight loss along the fastest.

No comments:

Post a Comment