* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: June 16, 2009--222 Pounds (+.5 in June)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16, 2009--222 Pounds (+.5 in June)

We had a retirement party at work yesterday. Not a great day to diet, but a day and event that I wanted to enjoy. The only thing I ate before the lunch party was two yogurts. The only thing I ate for supper was a can of pineapple. Lunch was really the only meal of the day and while I ate big, it wasn't like a food eating contest at the State Fair. The result was a 1.5 pound gain.

It's frustrating. It's reality. It's something that I have to accept and as long as my body won't hold up to much exercise, or my scheduling process won't make time for much exercise, then there's really no way to lose weight without dropping down to about 1,500 calories a day with no exceptions. That's reality that's hard to accept and hard to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment