* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: June 18, 2009--221 (-.5 in June)

Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 18, 2009--221 (-.5 in June)

Nothing much to write about today. I still find myself exhausted at the end of each work day, to the point of having to take a nap once I reach home. Outside of times when I've been killing myself working on photos, I've never had a stretch like this. Over this past weekend I bought and drank a bunch of Diet Cokes, wanting to see if the decision to drastically cut back on the sodas was the source of my energy drain. The Diet Cokes didn't help.

Outside of that, the only thing that has significantly changed is my doctor has me taking Vytorin 10/40 instead of 10/20. I've even stopped taking that for a while to see if it's the problem and it doesn't look like there's much difference either way. Something has changed to leave me so worn out all the time. Whatever it is, one of the side results isn't rapid weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment