* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: July 24, 2009--224 Pounds

Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24, 2009--224 Pounds

Food today: breakfast sandwich(300)--yogurt(100)--hot pocket(350)--crackers(200)--yogurt(100)--crackers(200)--crackers(200)--popcorn(250) = 1,700 calories

(I haven't done well on the food today recently as the evening at Nick's and then the birthday party get into areas hard to chart--and areas where I don't want to chart. I'll get back on track today.)

-------------------------

Admittedly, the inability to get out of the 220-225 range has the effect of making me think "what the heck". A bad attitude combined with the guys gathering at Nick's and Mother's birthday party meant that the diet took a major hit over the last couple of days. What I need now is a week of really doing well every day and then we'll see how things go at the high school reunion.

Rusty sent me a chart on stretching and the brilliant idea that I could stretch during that period when I wake up in the middle of the night. I was all set to do that yesterday and then it was one of those rare evenings when I slept through the night. I don't think that was a coincidence. Rusty's idea may have solved my sleeping problem if my subconscious realizes that waking up Frank in the middle of the night will lead to stretching and not touring websites on the internet. That would be a wonderful side effect if the threat of stretching causes me to sleep all night--and then of course I'll stretch sometime during the day. At least that would be the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment