* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: July 25, 2009--222.5 Pounds

Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 25, 2009--222.5 Pounds

Food today: pineapple(320)--


-----------------------------------

You might think this is a joke, but I've slept through the night twice in a row since making the decision to stretch instead of get on the internet when I wake up in the middle of the night. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I went to the movies yesterday (a big thumb up to "UP"). That's part of yesterday's strange food intake with the two packs of crackers being eaten right before I went to the movie to keep away any possibility of hunger during the movie. After the movie, the goal became to stay under 2,000 calories for the first time in a few days, so the popcorn came late and that's all I needed before bedtime. It does mean that at the moment, 5:40 a.m. on Saturday, I'm really hungry and it looks like a bowl of pineapples is coming shortly.

No one needs to tell me about how poor my food selection has been and continues to be. I do take my vitamins each day, a must thing to do in my life. I'm going to try and do better in the weeks to come, as well as doing better on the walking. Once it gets to sunrise this morning, I plan on going out for about an hour of walking with little or no photography. The photography turns a walk into a stroll. That's better than nothing, but it's not what I need right now.

1 comment:

  1. Frank, Great that you have slept a few nights. That would be great to establish a good pattern. With decreased sleep you body produces a hormone, Cortisol, that tends to also increase weight. I'm sure it may take awhile to change a lifelong habit that your body has developed over the years. keep up the good work. Rusty

    ReplyDelete