* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: August 11, 2009--223 Pounds

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11, 2009--223 Pounds

Let's see, I had my typical sub-400 calories prior to lunch yesterday, then about 700 calories at lunch, yogurt and popcorn later added 350 calories, and then the corn and potatoes for supper were about 500 calories. Okay, I did sneak a few pieces of candy out of the candy bowl at the front desk, so let's round things up to 2,000 calories.

My feeling is that my body is just fine with maintaining the low-220's on 2,000 calories a day. I could and should exercise more, but there's a limit because of pains that I get in both hips/legs when trying to do too much. What is probably needed is a drastic change in diet even if it stays at 2,000 calories. That most likely means Atkins or only eating fruits and vegetables. I don't like the sound of either one. This is something I'll have to think about.

1 comment:

  1. Big Fat Lies with Gary Taubes, 02/06/08 Stevens Institute of Tec...
    Frank, This is an interesting lecture. It is a little long but I think you will find it well worth it. Watch it and I would love to hear your thoughts on it.
    Rusty

    ReplyDelete