* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: August 25, 2009--223.5 Pounds

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25, 2009--223.5 Pounds

It occurred to me that hiding my weight loss efforts over here isn't really the thing needed to keep me on the straight and narrow. I've got to get back to the food journal and that needs to be posted on the main blog which is consistently done Monday through Friday. There's no accountability here since I simply don't post when things are going poorly with the diet.

So starting tomorrow, there will be a daily food journal on the "Slice of Frank's Life" blog. If that doesn't get my diet going again then I'm not sure if I will ever find a way to successfully lose weight and keep it off. Failure to lose weight really isn't a viable option.

No comments:

Post a Comment