* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: August 9, 2009--222 Pounds

Sunday, August 9, 2009

August 9, 2009--222 Pounds

Yesterday's weight was 220.5 but it's amazing how the weigh-in changes if a person gets up early or sleeps late. Yesterday was a case of getting up in the middle of the night for a while, knowing I could sleep late in the morning. That led to a mid-morning weight that was probably a pound or so lower than what it would have been at 5:30.

I'm actually doing well on sticking to the 2,000 calorie level and of skipping the temptations to cheat a little here and there. Will that be enough to get me off this 222 pounds setpoint? I don't know. My body sure seems determined to hold the line here as a lower limit. Eventually the weight will drop if my choices continue to be the right choices. I just need to show persistent patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment