* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: September 1, 2009--220.5 Pounds

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1, 2009--220.5 Pounds

Food yesterday: bagel(330)--cinnamon roll(200)--cinnamon roll(200)--2 hot pockets(520)--pineapple(320)--2 Whopper Jr. (700)--popcorn(250) = 2,520 calories

(I woke up at 2 Monday morning and never went back to bed. Therefore was exhausted from the very beginning of the day and ate a little extra to "get some energy". The good news is that I totally stayed away from the candy bowls at work and we did start back walking during breaks with a 15 minute walk in the morning.)

Remember the previous blog title, "Losing 40 pounds in 4 Months"? Well, here we are with exactly 4 months left in 2009. Can I get down to 180 pounds to start the new year? I think so, but it's not entirely under my control. What I can do is keep the food journal for the next 4 months, making sure that most days stay around 2,000 calories and that more walking is done as the weather cools off. What I can do is more exercise and stretching, partially with hopes that jogging 3-4 miles a few times a week can take the place of some walking. I have 4 months left to make this year a great success. Today needs to get me going in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment