* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: September 10, 2009--220.5 Pounds

Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 10, 2009--220.5 Pounds

It would be nice if progress is being made but this drop might just be a result of taking photos at a soccer game yesterday from 5-7. It was hot so this might just be some fluid loss. My weight definitely was lower than if I had spent from 5-7 at Nick's bar drinking beer.

My walking and exercise has come to a standstill. Maybe some of that is lack of motivation, most of it is simply lack of time. And some of it is pain. Standing for 2-3 hours at a volleyball, soccer or football event takes a toll on my body. When several of these events take place over a weekend, my body needs rest for a few days, not several miles of walking. I guess it's a Catch-22. If I would walk and stretch, lose some weight, then maybe taking photos at sporting events wouldn't be a physically difficult.

Last night I spent a lot of time thinking instead of sleeping. I've about concluded that something has to give, and since that something isn't going to be the photos at Millsaps, the only other significant thing left is the blogging. Tomorrow will probably be the last day of "A Slice of Frank's Life", but you know how I change my mind on decisions like that. There are a lot of factors that go into a decision this big. After all, I've been blogging consistently for about 3.5 years. It gives me an outlet to express myself, something I don't have much of in my real life because the photography keeps me so isolated. In reality, I probably should quit the photography altogether, or at least get rid of the big camera and and all the lenses. I'm afraid to make that big a change in my life while recognizing that it probably is by far the best thing I could do to improve my life.

What this means regarding the future of this blog is uncertain. It will probably bite the dust as well. I don't know. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment