* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: September 3, 2009--221 Pounds

Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 3, 2009--221 Pounds

Food yesterday: bagel(330)--Sugar Babies(50)--2 hot pockets(520)--yogurt(100)--pineapple(320)--Whopper Jr.(410)--4 light beers(400)--popcorn(250) = 2,380 calories

Doesn't seem like much of a diet. What I'm doing is really about cutting down on calories and a list like this doesn't show the calories that were cut out: the banana bread brought by a co-worker--the bowl of candy at the switchboard (I got one item because a bagel wasn't enough to get me from 7 to 12)--the fries available at the Burger King drive-thru--the bowl of mixed nuts at the bar--the temptation to go to Wendy's or stop and get a frozen pizza on the way home from the bar-- fixing popcorn when waking up at 3 and spending about 90 minutes editing photos.

I would prefer to keep the calories down to 2,000 or a little less. At the same time, I don't want to cut out things like the Wednesday night gathering with the guys and I also don't want this cut back to feel like it is all about being deprived. Maybe there should have been one less beer, a yogurt instead of the pineapples, and I could have only eaten half of the popcorn. That would have put me below 2,000 without feeling deprived. If it looks like that's what it will take to lose weight, then that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment