* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: September 7, 2009--221 Pounds

Monday, September 7, 2009

September 7, 2009--221 Pounds

Labor Day and I need to be laboring over photos. Despite what the number in the title says, the last few days have been poor. You know the reasons. When my life gets under the influence of photography every bit of reasonable thinking seems to go out of my dieting. I won't bore you with the details.

I've just about decided that the only way to get weight off is starvation which fortunately doesn't mean starvation like the crisis seen in too many parts of the world. I need to stop eating until my stomach hunger forces me to eat. Maybe see if I can hold off the eating with a diet soda. It's almost 10 this morning and so far no calories have been consumed. Maybe I can swig on the 2-liter Diet Coke for the rest of the morning. When hunger comes, maybe 300 calories of something will hold it at bay for a while.

Sometimes it seems like the only way for me to stop making poor decisions is to take away most of the decision making.

No comments:

Post a Comment