* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: September 8, 2009--221 Pounds

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8, 2009--221 Pounds

Back over here for the diet stuff. There are some days where to other blog is too long to begin with and adding in the diet information isn't really practical. That was true all last week with the Civil Rights stuff.

I'm trying not to eat much, back to the old idea of only eating when you are hungry and then only eating half of what you think you need. It's a system that works great if you can get past the psychological aspect of feeling like it's just not enough food.

Even though my weight isn't climbing and my pants still fit, I look in the mirror each morning and feel like I'm getting fatter with the passing months. With my lack of exercise, I may be losing muscle and gaining fat. I really do think that going to having hunger discomforts several times a day is the only way I'll lose weight and then it will probably be the only way I keep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment