* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: October 12, 2009--226 Pounds

Monday, October 12, 2009

October 12, 2009--226 Pounds

As heavy as I've been in a while and not surprised. Prior to the weekend it was 223.5 and then the weekend was the routine of eating to take a break, eating as some form of reward, eating whatever was available (namely fast food). To go along with the eating was hours of sitting.

Sticking with the dieting is not impossible, it's just hard. And if I was good at making the hard decisions on dieting, then I would never had gotten in a position where I needed to diet in the first place.

This week I'll try to really watch the food intake and I think we will see 223 pounds by Friday. I've already resisted some banana muffins brought by a co-worker and the big bowl of candy corn put out by the department next to the computer room. That was all done before 7:15. Food, food, food. No matter where you are or what you are doing, it seems like there is constant temptation. It's easy to see why obesity is such a problem in America with food woven so much into the daily fabric of life.

I just have to work harder and be stronger mentally. Easier said than done these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment