* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: October 13, 2009--225 Pounds

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 13, 2009--225 Pounds

Lost a pound thanks to the natural process of the body wanting to return to its favorite weight. Been thinking about doing the food journal again and just don't want to do it. Keep wanting to think I can succeed by simply making good decisions throughout the day, counting on being responsible without accountability. That's probably not going to happen. Deep down, I think it comes down to just not wanting to put another limitation on my life. Goodness knows, over the last few years I have stripped away my life of pre-2005 and turned things into something totally different. There are lots of times when I want my old life back, if not forever, then at least for a few months or a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment