* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: October 15, 2009--225.5 Pounds

Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15, 2009--225.5 Pounds

Went to Nick's last night and ate supper afterwards. I did that knowing/thinking that there would be big changes starting today. Basically a plan of just not eating much. What's that? Hasn't that been the plan for over 3 years. Well, yes and no. I'm talking about saying no to just about all food other than some small things at meals and small snacks when I'm really hungry.

For example, I had my hot pocket this morning as usual. I'll pass on the 4 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts a co-worker just left in the lounge for the rest of us. I'll eat a yogurt only if there is a hunger during the morning, not simply because the clock says 10:00. At lunch it will be something small and I'll hold off on any thoughts about topping off the lunch so I don't get hungry in the afternoon.

Candy around the building--all is totally off limits. Sometimes I think it's okay to limit myself to just a little. That never works. Mostly I have to take the approach that there will be no eating unless the stomach insists on something. I have plenty of stored energy to take care of eating less for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment