* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: October 5, 2009--222.5 Pounds

Monday, October 5, 2009

October 5, 2009--222.5 Pounds

Got off to a late start this morning, writing an email about the new blog rather than posting here. For those who are interested, I've started what is somewhat of a spinoff from the "Slice of Frank's Life" blog and it is at this link:

http://fle-pics.blogspot.com/

Naturally it will have photos, including a good hummingbird photo already there and at least one more to follow. The writing will be a little less about my life--most people reading the blog have heard it all before when it comes to the Millsaps photos, how far behind I am in my life, etc. In theory there will be more short posts with more variety. In reality, short posts are not my specialty.

I'll keep this one short. Yesterday I wrote that it was hard to eat less and diet when one is as busy as I've been lately. In reflecting on that, it's hard to find a compelling argument to back up that statement. An argument about not having time to exercise might be made, but eating less is certainly something I can do. That's something I'll be working on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment